As per the rules from other scan groups we received scans from or due to joints, we cannot allow the following projects to be retranslated into the following languages. Sorry!
- Love Kids!! into French
- Melancholic Mellow Mellow into French
- 4 Goushitsu no Atelier into French
- Ten Count into Spanish
So your group wants to retranslate one of our projects, eh?
Please send us a message or leave a comment below.
- We allow multiple groups to retranslate into a language for the same project. To clarify, more than one group can retranslate [insert title here] into [insert language here]. We will inform you if another group is already retranslating and you can work out what you want to do yourselves.
- No requesting/claiming a title until a chapter of that project has been released.
- Include our original credits page in your files & link back to our website.
- Send us the link to the retranslated project.
- Note: We will not give out any scans, cleaned or raw, that cannot be found in the public domain. This means that we will not provide any scans that our staff has bought with their own money, donation money, or scans that we’ve gotten permission from other groups to use. Buy your own books and support the author.
- DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION.
Starting from September 21, 2013, please use this form when informing us of your decision to retranslate.
- Group Name:
- Group Website:
- Project Title:
- Your Language:
- Additional Info:
DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS. DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS. DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS. DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS. DO NOT USE OR EDIT OVER OUR SCANS.
You can contact me and I will happily give you information on where to buy the book. Support the author!