Noticed some translation errors in the chapter I should have caught while QCing, that might have made some parts confusing. This is just to clear everything up.
- Original: “Afterwards, we talked together for a long time.”
- Edited: “Besides, we normally chat a lot too…”
- Basically, Yuuta is thinking that because he and the girl chat a lot, it would imply he and the girl are friends, so it shouldn’t be strange for them to go out to dinner together.
- Original: “But I’m not going to hit him.”
- Edited: “So it’s not like I can do anything about it anyways.”
- Pretty self-explanatory?
- Original: “I’m saying you’re a liar.”
- Edited: “Liar! Hurry up and say it!”
- In the original, it was unclear who was talking, but now you can tell that it’s Madoka speaking.